Nutritionist consultations with Erin
As a Qualified Clinical Nutritionist, Erin specialises in using science-based research and applying it practically to meet your unique health needs. From the first consult, the focus is education, so you feel empowered to make changes. Erin believes healthy, whole foods are supposed to be delicious, easy and affordable. She works 1:1 with you to transform your diet and lifestyle to reach your health goals in a sustainable and enjoyable way.
Erin has particular experience working with clients for digestive issues, stress, anxiety, fatigue, weight loss, sleep disorders, women’s health, hormonal imbalances, skin issues, modified diets (plant-based, vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, lactose intolerance), and anyone who is wanting to eat healthier, build a positive relationship with food and improve their lifestyle.
Erin is available for nutrition consultations at two locations in Melbourne:
Nimbus & Co, 63-67 Cubitt Street, Cremorne Vic 3121, Thursdays 2-8pm
Stable Health Clinic, 6 Cecil Place, Prahran Vic 3181, Saturdays 8am-6pm
Skype or phone consultations are also available.
- 1:1 nutrition consultation in person or Skype/phone
- Comprehensive health assessment
- Personalised treatment plan and nutritional advice based on scientific research
- Practical lifestyle recommendations
- Investigative testing including DUTCH hormone testing, urine analysis, food allergy, and intolerance testing
- Custom-made nutritional supplements and skin creams
- Diet analysis, meal planning & recipe recommendations
- Goal planning, mentoring, and accountability
- Referrals to other practitioners (such as GP or specialist) when appropriate
Nutrition consults are available for new and existing clients:
New clients $100 (includes 60-minute initial consultation).
Existing clients $75 (includes 45-minute return consultation).
Custom meal plans
Erin’s custom meal plans are for people who thrive off the structure and specific guidance about what to eat throughout the day. What can you expect from your custom meal plan?
- The foods selected will take into account specific nutritional requirements (such as for your age, health conditions etc.), food allergies and intolerances, personal likes and dislikes
- There are a variety of delicious meals to ensure you enjoy your food
- The types of meals will be suited to your cooking habits and the kitchen equipment you own
- For client’s who request a meal plan as an addition to their nutritional consultation, the meals included will reflect your treatment plan recommendations
Custom meal plan without consultation:
7-day custom meal plan $75 (includes 15-minute phone or video call to tailor the meal plan)
14-day custom meal plan $130 (includes 15-minute phone or video call to tailor the meal plan)
Custom meal plan add-on to consultation:
7-day custom meal plan additional $50
14-day custom meal plan additional $100
You can read about some of the benefits of my custom meal plans in this blog post.