Coconut Rough BallsNov 13, 2020
If you love chocolate, you’re going to want to save this recipe!
- 1 cup shredded coconut⠀
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted⠀
- 1/3 cup cacao powder⠀
- 1/3 cup raw cashews⠀
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted⠀
- 1/4 cup buckwheat groats⠀
- Toast the coconut lightly in a pan on low heat until golden.
- Into a food processor, add the toasted coconut, pitted dates, cacao, cashews and melted coconut oil.
- Blend until sticky, stopping the food processor to push down the mixture from the sides, if needed. If the mixture isn’t sticking together, you can add a few more dates and blend again.
- Add the buckwheat groats and pulse again. You want the buckwheat to keep most of their form to add crunch.
- Roll into balls and refrigerate to firm up.
- ENJOY!! ⠀
You can get all of these ingredients from@thesourcebulkfoods in your area. And you can measure out exactly what you need, so there is no wastage.
If you create this recipe and share on Instagram, tag @erin_bosanquet_nutritionist so I can see and share.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list where I share new recipes and updates weekly.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.