- I understand that life happens and sometimes it can get in the way of attending an appointment.
- I simply ask that when making an appointment you know that this time is a convenient time for yourself.
- I truly appreciate you carefully reading, understanding and agreeing to this policy.
- Many other health care practices have introduced similar cancellation policies.
I ask that in the event of a cancellation, I am given at least 24 hours notice.
This will allow other clients the opportunity to use these times.
- In the event that you need to reschedule/cancel an appointment, do so through your Better Practice account or email [email protected] at least 24 hours prior to your appointed day and time.
- in the event that you:
a. cancel your appointment
b. reschedule an appointment
for a non-emergency reason less than 24 hours prior to your appointment, you will be able to reschedule your appointment to another time.
However, in continual cases of rescheduling/cancellations, I may request that the consultation fee is prepaid confirming your allocated time slot. This amount will be non-refundable and cannot be changed to another time.
3 . In the rare event that clients miss an appointment without notice (no show) I will contact you and notify you of this. In many cases this is an honest oversight. The choice to reschedule your appointment to another suitable time will be encouraged.
In continual cases of missing your appointment, a now show fee of $50 will be charged.
4. Cancellations for emergency reasons are excluded from this policy.
Emergency reasons include accidents/unavoidable priority situations, sudden sickness of self or immediate family member.
Unfortunately, I have had to implement this policy due to appointments being canceled with little or no notice. When clients do not attend (no show) or cancel appointments for non-emergency reasons I am not given enough time to fill the vacant time slot.
Thank you for your co-operation.