Wouldn’t it be nice if you could:
• Understand what your body is trying to tell you
• Learn ways to manage your stress and anxiety
• Stop emotional eating
• Fall asleep easily, stay asleep all night long and wake up feeling refreshed
• Say goodbye to the anxious knot in your stomach
• Have energy without relying on coffee every day
• Eat food without bloating
• Lose that stubborn weight around your belly
• Make decisions without feeling overwhelmed
• Finally stop biting your nails or picking your cuticles
• Stop wondering if you are going to feel like this for the rest of your life
• Feel supported to make changes to your diet and lifestyle
Stress or anxiety can completely consume your life. I know this because I’ve been there.
For years I was so stressed and anxious that I thought it was just the way I was going to be forever. And this is why I’m so passionate about helping women make sense of it all.
There’s so much information out there and it can be hard to know where to begin or what to focus on.
Let me introduce my ….
4-Week Stress & Anxiety Reset
A four-week 1:1 coaching experience with a qualified holistic nutritionist for women who are ready to let go of stress, relieve anxiety and feel more in control of their life.
• One 60-minute initial nutritionist consultation (via video or phone) with a personalised treatment plan and nutritional advice based on scientific research ($100)
• One 45-minute follow-up nutritionist consultations (via video or phone) ($75)
• Four weekly 30-minute coaching calls ($200)
• Weekly nutrition plans, shopping lists and recipes ($200)
Total value: $575
Your investment: $425
There are limited spots available so please do not let this be one of those things you hesitate on and miss out. (enrolment closes May 3rd 2020).
Register for this round by April 26th and receive a complimentary 3-day food diary analysis and report (valued at $150).
My dietary analysis is conducted using nutritional analysis software providing me with comprehensive data regarding your overall energy, macronutrient, vitamin and mineral consumption in relation to your actual bodies requirements.